What is Sober Rides for the Holidays?
At Rickards Law, we believe in supporting the community. Drunk driving accidents affect all of us negatively. Chances are, you know someone who has felt the impact of a DUI in their life. The “Sober Rides for the Holidays” program offered by Jordan Rickards seeks to cut down on DUIs and DUI accidents in New Jersey. The concept is simple. On several holidays throughout the year, get a sober ride through Lyft, Uber, a taxi, or similar service and we’ll reimburse the cost.
Making a Better Choice
In the United States, nearly 30 people daily because of a DUI related crash. As a personal injury lawyer, I’ve seen people’s lives affected dramatically because of these crashes. Any impact we can make to reduce the impact is a positive. I want people to make the responsible choice and get a ride after they’ve been drinking. I’m willing to make the decision easier.
|New Years Eve||December 31, 2017||5pm – 10am|
|St. Patrick’s Day||March 17, 2018||5pm – 10am|
|Cinco de Mayo||May 5, 2018||5pm – 10am|
|Independence Day||July 4, 2018||5pm – 10am|
|Labor Day||September 3, 2018||5pm – 10am|
|Halloween||October 31, 2018||5pm – 10am|
Submit your PayPal email address for reimbursement, an image of your driver’s license, and a screenshot of your receipt:
- Rides must begin and/or end in New Jersey
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the qualifying holiday and 10am the day after.
- Limited to the First 20 Submissions Per Holiday.
- You must be of legal drinking age (21 and over) at the time the ride is taken to qualify.
- Valid for one, one-way ride.
- Maximum value of $30.00 per ride.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 200 submissions for rides taken in 2018.
- Submissions must be made within 7 days of the qualifying holiday and must include receipt, photocopy of valid driver’s license, and PayPal email address using the form below: